F2D Mighty - 20 Megapixels 7 Film Type Digital Converter
Quantity in Cart:
Shipping Weight: 2.00 pounds
$139.99 after the $20.00 Instant Coupon
Click Here For Details
Introducing the 7 Film Type 20 Megapixels Film to Digital Convert
Convert 35mm, 127, 126, 110, 8mm, Super 8mm and 35mm Archive film into digital in SECONDS
Stand-alone, No Computer or Software Required
Now you can take all those stacks of 35mm (photo & Archive), 127, 126, 110 Slides / Negatives, Regular 8mm and Super 8 movies and convert them into digital JPEG images to share and preserve them forever.
Wolverine has created a very simple to use device to convert all your film into 20 Megapixels digital images in seconds. So simple to use, it only requires a push of a button. No computer or software is needed. Use it right out of the box to convert all your film by plugging it into an AC outlet or any USB port. All images are saved into its internal memory or direct to an optional SD/SDHC memory card. Easily connects to any Windows PC or MAC, to offload images or view on TV (TV Cable not included).
Unique Speed-Load Adapters
- 7 Film Type to Digital Converter
- Convert 35mm, 127 (1.5x1.5"), 126KPK, 110 Slides & Negatives into digital in THREE SECONDS
- Take JPEG snap shots of your 8mm and Super 8 Reels. Take enough frames and re-assemble into video
- Unique Speed-Load adapters for fast loading slides & Negatives
- Stand-Alone no computer or software required
- Save images to internal memory (holds min. 40 images) or optional SD/SDHC cards
- 2.4" Color screen
- TV-Out jack to view images on TV (cable not included)
- Brightness and color auto & manual adjustment
- Mac and PC compatible
||7 Film Type to Digital Converter
Comes with all adapters and inserts to convert:
- 35mm Slides & Negatives including 35mm Archival film
- 127, 126 KPK & 110 Slides and Negatives
- Frames from 8mm & Super 8 movie Reels
Push slides into the adapter for super fast loading.
Now it takes only 3 SECONDS per slide
Push Negative strips into the adapter for super fast loading.
No more hard to open Negative strip holder that only fits one strip at a time!
||Super 8 Movies
Take snap shots from your 8 and Super 8 movie Reels. "New" front loading, cutting scanning time in half
Take enough snapshots to recreate your entire movie using Picasa editor.
- F2D Mighty Unit
- Negative Film Adapter
- Slides Adapter
- 110 Negatives Insert
- 110 Slides Insert
- 8 and Super 8 Film Adapter
- AC (110-240V) to USB 5VDC power adapter
- USB cable
- Cleaning Stick
- User Manual
FILM SIZES THAT THE MIGHTY CAN SCAN
- Max digital image resolution: 5472x3648 Pixels (20 MegaPixels)
- Exposure: Auto & Manual
- Color Balance: Auto & Manual
- Convert method: Single pass
- Light Source: LED backlight
- Screen: Color LCD 2.4" LTPS
- SD/SDHC Card Reader (32GB Max)
- Power Source: 5V DC
- Interface: USB
- Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 3.5 inches
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Compatible with all Windows and Mac Operating Systems
- Box Weight & Dim: 2 lbs, 6.2x5.4x4.1 inches